top of page
The original house was built in the 1950’s in the neighborhood of Verona Park, designed by the famous landscape architect Frederick Law Olmstead, Jr.
The transformation to a craftsman style house was designed to blend with the current houses in the park. Materials are cedar shingles with decorative brackets at the roof eaves and a vertical treatment of the roof gable ends.
EXISTING FRONT FACADE
bottom of page